Making the leap into a plant-based lifestyle is like embarking on a thrilling adventure, complete with its share of quirky challenges. But fear not, intrepid plant-eater! We've got solutions that combine compassion and humor to help you navigate these hurdles.
1. The 'Tofu Terror': Tofu can be intimidating at first, but it's a plant-based staple! Embrace it. Try marinating it in your favorite sauces or tossing it into a stir-fry. Remember, tofu is your friend, not an alien life form.
2. The 'Family Feud': Ah, the well-meaning but puzzled relatives who serve you 'vegan' mashed potatoes laden with butter. Gently educate them on your plant-based journey. Share delicious vegan recipes with them so they can join in on the fun.
3. The 'Midnight Munchies': Late-night snack cravings can be real! Keep a stash of nuts, fruits, or popcorn on hand. Trust us; a midnight romp with carrot sticks can be surprisingly entertaining.
4. The 'Vegan Detective': Dining out? Be the vegan detective, scouring menus for plant-based options. Don't hesitate to ask servers for modifications. Your curiosity can spark a compassionate conversation.
5. The 'Plant Pun Champion': Spice up your journey with plant-based humor. Share punny veggie jokes with friends. After all, laughter is the best salad dressing.
6. The 'Soy-Oh-Boy' Myth: Don't let soy myths scare you! Embrace organic soy products like tofu and tempeh. They're tasty, versatile, and won't turn you into a soybean.
Transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle is a beautiful journey filled with delicious discoveries and funny moments. Embrace the quirks, stay compassionate, and remember that even the weirdest plant-based experiences make for fantastic stories at your next vegan potluck. Welcome to the green side, where compassion and humor reign supreme! 🌱😄
Shinrin-yoku, or forest bathing, is the mindful practice of absorbing the calming atmosphere of natural places like the forest. Connecting to nature for relaxation is not new, but the practice of shinrin-yoku originated and was named in Japan in the early 1980s as a process for disconnecting from technology to relax and unwind.
Decades of research and recent studies indicate that being immersed in a forest with mindful intention likely has enormous health and wellbeing benefits. The contemplative practice of forest bathing is the inspiration for this transformative essential oil blend.
The Shinrin-Yoku Forest Bathing Blend is formulated with certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG®) essential oils rich in terpenes associated with forest bathing and clinical research indicates diffusing terpenes-rich essential oils promotes a calming environment when slowing down, focusing, and centering. Terpenes are part of a class of important compounds called phytoncides that serve as part of the tree’s defense system. These phytoncides include limonene, α α-pinene, and β-pinene, often found in oils known for their comforting, grounding aromas.
I know how great the forest makes me feel, and, as winter approaches in Wisconsin, I know I will be more often inside. I am grateful for this amazing oil blend to keep me balanced and connected to the Earth throughout the cold winter months.
If you haven't tried these oils yet and want to give this one a try, email me or go to https://referral.doterra.me/742270.
If you are already a doTerra fan, log in to your account and get your referral link so you can share these amazing oils with your friends. They get free membership, a 25% discount on all products and you get some free doTerra dollars to use on your next order.
Over the last 30+ years I've been gathering tips to help my family live a healthier life. I'll share some of those here with you and welcome your ideas as well.