EFT ~ Tapping
- Turn Off the Flight/Fight/Freeze response!
- When you think a thought, your body quickly responds physically. If the thought is anxious, your body is flooded with cortisol and adrenaline. Your body is physically preparing to run or fight. If the thought is really intense, your body might go into the freeze mode.
- These are all unconscious and ancient survival responses. You become hyper-alert making it pretty impossible to relax or rest. As your body prepared to take survival action, the systems of rest and digest are shut down. Imagine being stressed a lot and what that is doing to your weight, your digestion and your overall health.
- Emotional Freedom Technique works with the body, emotions, sensory information and cognitions in an integrated manner.
Poor Decision Making?
When we are experiencing even small amounts of stress worry or fear, our brain is physiologically in an 'anxious stat'. It's been proven in many studies that we are less focused, we make poorer decisions, we lose sight of the big picture, and we think less productively even though our mind might be racing.
Tapping has been clinically proven to shift your energy and your brain so you can bein your most focused, clear thinking and brilliant state with great idea flowing that put you in hear and taking action.
Taking a big exam? Tapping with help you be more grounded, focused and centered so everything you know comes to mind easily.
Cravings? Emotional Eating?
Tapping is a physical switch that turns off the flight-or-fight response. What does that have to do with cravings? If you are eating when you are not actually hungry, you are likely eating due to stress. By taking a few minutes to tap using your personal protocol, you can turn off the cravings and the emotions that lead to unhealthy eating habits.
It's been proven that stress makes pain worse. It actually can increase inflammation causing more pain. Any part of your pain that is made worse by stress with respond well to Tapping.
This is not medical advice. Tapping will not heal the injury or physical pain. What Tapping will do is help with the stress of the physical or emotional trauma which in turn can ease the pain while your body recovers.
* There have been over 115 published studies using meridian tapping approaches
* 65 randomized controlled trials
- * 98% of published studies have found positive results
- * 3 meta analyses of EFT specifically, and they all showed large effect sizes
- Now approved as a “generally safe” therapy by the US Veterans Administration (VA).
EFT is RAPID, GENTLE & EFFECTIVE
- Deeply effective at treating a wide variety of conditions including stress, anxiety, panic, trauma, addictions, depression, chronic pain.
- Can work swiftly, even with trauma and post traumatic stress.
- Restores emotional regulation without significant adverse effects and less medication.*
- Powerful tool for working with school, business and sports performance issues (some Olympic athletes use EFT!).
Try one session and you'll see release like you have probably never felt before. I know you'll want more.
* The statement on medication is based on clinical experience.
The science behind energy medicine
Check out the attached file for research based evidence on the effectiveness of Tapping.